We’re looking for a multidisciplinary designer with serious skills and a less-serious sense of humor.
FCTRY is a creative-led company. It's in our DNA to push the envelope in terms of design and concept in everything we make. As designer, you won’t easily get bored here. In fact, you'll find yourself bouncing around between multiple brands like you would at an agency -- but without the fussy clients since we own all the brands.
To pull it all off you must be equal parts ADD and OCD. You’ll be designing all over the place; websites, packaging, actual products, imaginary products, photo shoots, videos, events, spaces. The list goes on. Whatever it is, you’ll be expected to deliver creative vision and unrelenting perfectionism. If you can do all that and you love product design, marketing, pop culture, counterculture, and clever lifestyle brands we’d love to talk!
FCTRY is a small, quirky, fun, energetic crew with a lot of heart and soul. We’re in high growth mode and behave like a startup. Entrepreneurial spirit, imagination, hustle and humor are required.
- Conceive and execute the design of a wide range of print and digital marketing projects including websites, emails, social media content, display ads, catalogs and sales collateral, packaging design, product mockups and more
- Oversee the implementation and routine upkeep of creative assets on our websites, Amazon, blogs and social media feeds
- Liaise with agencies, freelancers, influencers and other creatives who provide services for FCTRY
- Manage brand standards and ensure consistency in the visual styles and tone for each of our sub-brands.
What we’re looking for:
- A bachelor’s degree in Design or Art
- Fluency with Adobe CS. Experience in web design and/or advertising a big plus
- Proficiency in photo and video production plus editing
- Demonstrated passion and savvy for design and digital media
- Outstanding project and process management skills. We move quickly at FCTRY and much will be thrown your way!
- Collaboration - You love working with others and are great at building relationships inside and outside of your department.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – you embrace uncertainty, challenges; you are a problem solver with an open mind. You must be comfortable navigating multiple priorities and building processes from scratch.
- Willingness to work hard, learn, get hands dirty alongside an amazing team that’s already doing just that
- Ditto for experience in digital marketing and a familiarity with platforms such as Facebook Ads, Hootsuite, and Klaviyo
- A passion for pop culture and an idealistic bent can’t hurt